Stainless Steel Hand Tool - 9 cm, External Spray, View Window
Designed specifically for cleaning of stairs, upholstery plus spot and stain removal
High quality professional, stainless steel hand tool with heavy duty metal valve (rated up to 500 psi), for use with a carpet / upholstery extraction cleaning system. Fitted with a clear viewing window, allowing the operator to monitor soil extraction and creates the perfect tool for spot and stain removal.
- A highly durable hand tool produced from high-grade stainless steel, right down to the nuts and bolts.
- 9 cm / 3½ inch wide cleaning head creates the ideal tool for detailing on upholstery and rugs.
- Front-mounted clear viewing window allows you to monitor the amount of dirt being extracted and the amount of moisture remaining in the item you’re cleaning. Work more thoroughly and get drier results.
- 500 psi and 121°C rated forged brass solution valve fitted with stainless steel trigger and valve stem. This tool is truly high pressure / high temperature rated. Perfect for use with Ashbys V2 SteamMate in-line heaters capable of steam-boosting you carpet cleaning.
- Suitable for use with truck-mounted carpet cleaning systems.
- Hard-wearing 3000 psi high temperature rated solution intake hose, complete with machine swaged fittings.
- Long-life stainless steel tipped spray jet.
- 1½ inch / 38 mm vacuum tube ready to accept an industry standard 1½ inch vacuum cuff.
- Perfect for use with Ashbys Enforcer, Ninja & Sensei professional carpet cleaning machines.
- Choice of either standard male or female brass connector – see ‘Select Connector’ options above green ‘Add To Basket’ button.