Ashbys UPGRADED Spot Master professional spot & stain removal machine with 12.5 ft Hose Set, Pump-out Hose & Instruction Manual
Ashbys carry out the following upgrades to this product before sale –
- Ashbys own unique recovery tank high level safety shut-off installed, to effectively protect vacuum motor from water ingress when dirty water tank is full.
- Vacuum baffling system installed to prevent water ingress during use by effectively deflecting water away from vacuum motor. This dramatically extends lifespan and increases electrical safety.
- Re-wired in-house to confirm UK standards.
- For operator safety all switches are changed from single pole non-illuminated without water-resistant switch cover to UK double pole illuminated with water-resistant switch cover.
- Illuminated switches are coloured coded for ease of use.
- UK colour coded mains lead installed for electrical safety and to confirm to UK standards.
- Supplied with upgraded hose set consisting of professional-grade crush-proof smoothbore 32mm vacuum hose, flexible even at lower temperatures and Goodyear Neptune 3000 psi rated fully swaged solution hose.
Ashbys UPGRADED Spot Master
Ashbys Spot Master is the perfect machine for all professional spot and stain removal. It can even tackle water-cleanable upholstery plus occasional small area carpet cleans, making it the perfect choice for professional mattress cleaning and vehicle valeting. Ashbys Spot Master is light, easy to carry with a fast set-up time and for those operators already in the trade, this machine is supplied with a hose set; ready to fit your existing 1-1/2 inch hand tool or carpet cleaning wand.
Important features UNIQUE to Ashbys Spot Master
- Ashbys have developed and fitted an effective recovery tank high level safety shut-off and vacuum baffling system, to replace the standard fitted vacuum restrictor. Unique to Ashbys Spot Master, this recovery tank high level safety shut-off system blocks the vacuum off completely to protect the vacuum motor from accidental damage due to water ingress when the recovery tank is full. Ashbys baffling system also deflects water away from the air intake, to prevent water directly entering the vacuum motor during everyday operation. This combination dramatically extends the life of the vacuum motor and is a very important feature that many identical-looking, cheaper spotting units have not effectively tackled.
- Ashbys supply this machine with a professional grade 3.8m (12.5 ft) hose set, featuring Goodyear Neptune 3000 psi wire-reinforced solution hose. Additional reinforcement has been added to the tool end of this solution hose, to improve longevity. The crush-resistant vacuum hose is a 32mm version of the quality hose supplied with our larger Enforcer, Ninja & Sensei units.
- Ashbys Spot Master is supplied with a Pump-out Hose, ready to empty the machine of clean water at the end of the job if required.
1 x Ashbys Spot Master fitted with -
Genuine Lamb Ametek 804 Watt 2 Stage Vacuum Motor – giving 6 Inches of Mercury / 81 Inches of Water lift and 100 CFM.
120 psi Water Pump System – with 4 Ltr per minute flow-rate providing a powerful, even spray to rinse extract way stains and dirt.
Ashbys UNIQUE High Level Safety Shut-off - effectively seals off the vacuum system when dirty water recovery tank is full, to extend the life of the vacuum motor.
Ashbys UNIQUE Vacuum Baffling System – deflects water away from the air intake, to prevent water directly entering the vacuum motor during everyday operation.
Optional Built-in 1000 Watt Inline Heater with On/Off Switch – to provide instant heat when needed, maximising cleaning and stain removal efficiency. Fitted with a 93 deg C / 199 deg F fixed thermostat. When making one wet pass, then two dry passes with an Ashbys 9 cm stainless steel hand tool, our Spot Master will raise COLD tap water up to 51 deg C and get exceptionally hot if the water in the solution tank already has some heat to it.
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Pump-out Hose – allows the operator to drain the clean water solution tank when not in use. Very handy when transporting.
1 x Premium Quality 3.8m / 12-1/2ft High Pressure Hose Set – fitted with 1-1/2 inch (standard size) hose cuff and Standard Female Brass Connector at the tool end, ready to fit all Ashbys (and many other) 1-1/2 inch hand tools and wands fitted with a Standard Male Brass Connector.
NO hand tool or wand included – specify your tool(s) from the ‘Add To Basket’ options or select your perfect hand tool here. ‘Add To Basket’ options include –
Stainless Steel Hand Tool – 9 cm wide, Clear Headed, EXTERNAL SPRAY (PC5514) – a great general purpose tool for stain removal, upholstery cleaning plus small area carpet and rug cleaning. Spray jet is mounted outside the vacuum slot.
Stainless Steel Hand Tool – 9 cm wide, Clear Headed, INTERNAL SPRAY (PC5957) – this tool has the spray jet mounted inside the vacuum slot, providing a LOW-MOISTURE clean. Ideal for cleaning mattresses and upholstery. Can also be used as a cleaning plus spot and stain removal tool on carpets and rugs.
Both hand tools feature a see-through extraction head, allowing the operator to monitor soil extraction. This head is fitted with stainless steel glides meaning the tool moves smoothly over the item being cleaned.
Single Jet Wand – 10 inch wide, EXTERNAL SPRAY (PC5869) – this wand allows the operator to periodically clean small carpeted areas as required.
For customers who already have our Ashbys Premium 2 Jet Wand, it’s worth noting that Ashbys Spot Master will operate both 110 03 & 110 015 versions.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height – 59 cm.
- Length (with handle not extended) – 55 cm.
- Length (with handle extended) – 80 cm.
- Width – 25.5 cm.
- Clean water solution tank volume – 10 Litres usable.
- Dirty water recovery tank volume – 7 Litres usable.
- Dry weight of unit with Inline Heater - 16.5 Kg.
- Dry Weight of unit without Heater - 13.8 Kg.