The Hammerhead Professional Flat Surface Cleaner allows you to clean large areas in a fraction of the time, compared to using a spray lance. The Hammerhead glides easily across surfaces, uniformly cleaning tiled floor areas around swimming pools, patios, slip-resistant painted floors in warehouses, garage forecourts etc.
How it works
Simply connect the Hammerhead Professional Flat Surface Cleaner to your Ashbys Highline Trolley Mounted Petrol Pressure Washer (or any suitable pressure washer fitted with a ⅜ male output). A twin jet rotating spray will blast away dirt, whilst a brush strip surround helps to encapsulate over-spray. This unit is supplied with removable stainless steel caster wheels. Clean smooth flooring areas such as in warehousing and garage forecourts, with castor wheels attached. Clean rough, uneven surfaces like patios, tiled floor areas around swimming pools etc, without castor wheels.
- 500 mm / 20” width cleaning head.
- Cleans up to 43 m² per minute.
- Operating pressure – 1000 up to 4000 psi.
- Compensating gun / trigger, making it easy to squeeze.
- Supplied with quick connector to fit Ashbys Highline Trolley Mounted Petrol Pressure Washer HP.T13200PHR.
- Cover is constructed from robust heavy-duty ABS material.
- Metal components are made from anodised aluminium and stainless steel.
- Weight - 10.5 kg
- Handle length - 162 cm
- Handle width - 46 cm
- Base width - 53 cm
- Base width (including wheels) - 70 cm
Manufactured by: General Pump