Stainless Steel Hand Tool - 11.5 cm wide, Enclosed Spray, View Window
High quality stainless steel hand tool for carpet and upholstery cleaning that’s both high pressure and high heat compatible. This professional hand tool is ideal for cleaning upholstery, stairs, carpet edges and even specialist spot & stain removal. The jet is completely shielded, preventing side-spray drifting onto other areas. The view window allows you to assess how clean and dry the item you’re cleaning is.
- High quality stainless steel construction, even down to the nuts and bolts!
- 4 inch / 11.5 cm wide cleaning head, allowing you to work faster by covering more area.
- High quality, stainless steel tipped spray jet, which is fully enclosed to prevent over-spray.
- View window allowing you to monitor the clarity and amount of water being extraction, so you can clean more thoroughly and work drier.
- Forged brass valve with stainless steel trigger, rated for use with pressures up to 500 psi.
- High heat compatible, making it ideal for use with Ashbys V2 SteamMate inline heat exchanger or truck-mounted carpet cleaning equipment.
- Vacuum tube is standard size 1½ inch / 38 mm for connection to a 1½ inch vacuum hose cuff. This is the usual cuff fitted to all tools supplied with the Ashbys Enforcer, Ninja & Sensei professional carpet cleaning machines along with most other makes and models.
- Solution intake hose has machine swaged connections and is 3000 psi / 121°C rated.