Prochem Prostrip C501 5 Ltr
Prochem Prostrip C501 5 Ltr is a powerful floor polish stripper and cleaner that can remove old metallised emulsion polish and light buffable wax polish. It is suitable for professional and industrial use only.
Some of its best features are -
- It is ammonia free, which means it has a mild odour and is less corrosive to metals.
- It can be applied with a mop or a rotary scrubbing machine, depending on the floor type and condition.
- It has a high pH of 12, which makes it effective in breaking down the polish film and lifting the dirt.
- It is compatible with Proshine emulsion floor polish, which can be applied after rinsing the floor with water or Prorinse solution.
Instructions for using Prochem Prostrip C501 5 Ltr
- Before using the product, test it on an inconspicuous area of the floor to check for compatibility and colour stability.
- Dilute the product with warm water according to the dilution rates given in the specification sheet. For example, for heavy stripping, use 1 part Prostrip to 5 parts water.
- Apply the solution liberally to the floor with a mop or a spray bottle. Work on a small area at a time, about 10 square metres.
- Allow the solution to dwell for about 10 minutes, but do not let it dry on the floor.
- Agitate the solution with a mop or a rotary scrubbing machine fitted with a black stripping pad. If using a machine, make several passes over the area until the polish is removed.
- Pick up the slurry with either an Ashbys Hard Floor Wand which allows you to rinse thoroughly as you pick-up all in one process.
- If you don't have the Hard Floor Wand, use a wet vacuum cleaner or mop and bucket. Rinse the floor thoroughly with clean water or Prorinse solution.
- Repeat the process if necessary until all the polish is removed.
- Allow the floor to dry completely before applying Proshine emulsion floor polish according to the instructions on the label.
- pH Concentrate: 13.0
- pH Diluted: 12.0