Please note – this video features a previous model called Streambox. The new Ashbys custom specification Streamflo works in the same way and has the same sized tank and resin vessel.
Buy outright or lease from £9.34 per week
The complete set-up - EVERYTHING you need to start window cleaning!
Streamline Streamflo SF-TR25L-072-UK Pure Water Window Cleaning Trolley complete with Water-fed Pole - ASHBYS SPEC
Start window cleaning straight away. No fuss. No bother. No need to pre-filter water. This system allows you to clean with water straight from the tap. It has an in-line de-ionising resin filter vessel which purifies the tap water as it flows to the pole, to produce pure-water. Pure-water dries to a non-residue, so requires NO manual drying - simply leave windows and frames to dry naturally. Includes pole, battery, charger, filter and TDS water-purity meter. The complete set-up. All you need is this system, tap water and dirty windows!
Professional window cleaners, general cleaners, hotels, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, public houses, clubs etc.
17 ft, 3 Section Ecolite Telescopic Pole GXTEL5200R - with 5 m hose and 8 inch Vikan Hedgehog Brush Flagged with 2mm Pencil Jets
This pole is long enough to tackle most two storey buildings, giving a 22 ft achievable working height. Approximate pole weight is 1.3 Kgs.
30 ft, 6 Section Ecolite Telescopic Pole GXTEL9400R - with 5 m hose and 8 inch Vikan Hedgehog Brush Flagged with 2mm Pencil Jets
This pole is long enough to tackle most three storey buildings, giving a 34-35 ft achievable working height. Approximate pole weight is 2.9 Kgs.
36 ft, 8 Section Ecolite V2 Carbon Fibre Telescopic Pole HXTEL10900-V2 - with 5 m hose and 8 inch Vikan Hedgehog Brush Flagged with 2mm Pencil Jets
This pole is long enough to tackle most four storey buildings, giving a 40 ft achievable working height. Its 80% carbon fibre and 20% glass fibre construction allows this pole to be light, whilst offering dexterity and control. Approximate pole weight is 2.9 Kgs.
Trigger System with Clamp PC7747 - fitted
Make your 25 Ltr water tank go further by adding to the pole, an optional Trigger System with Clamp PC7747 – giving complete control over the amount of water you use.
Conservatory Roof, Window & Sill Cleaning Kit PC9559 - fitted
Clean the complete exterior of conservatories including roof, windows and sills. Supplied with 12 inch Angle Adaptor and 9.5 inch / 245 mm Hi-Lo Vikan Unflagged NJ2 Jetted Brush Head. The NEW 9 inch / 230 mm Vikan Flagged NJ2 Jetted Hedgehog Brush Head supplied with the package as standard is also included as a separate spare brush head. To change brush heads, remove the hose from the jets and unscrew the brush head - then screw on the new brush head and connect the hose back to the jets. Simple!
- 8 inch Vikan Hedgehog Brush Flagged with 2mm Pencil Jets and soft flagged bristles covering the entire head. This ensures maximum cleaning access into corners, edges and provides enhanced protection to window sill, frame and surround.
- Brass (instead of plastic) Y-piece to jet supply hose for increased durability.
- Work for longer between fills - our Streamline Digital Flow Controller puts you in charge of your water output and helps to prevent waste water.
- Lightweight frame with front mounted grab handle for easy lifting and handling.
- Foam filled non-puncture tyres for easy navigation of rough terrain.
- Stainless steel water outlet connector with stop valve to prevent water escaping from the unit when hose is disconnected.
- Improved quality hose for increased durability.
- All metal premium quality trigger system available (see 'Options').
- 25 litre tank with easy refilling port. Very approximately, you will use 25 litres of water per house.
- 100 psi pump giving 4.5 Ltrs per minute.
- 6 x 18 demineralising resin filter vessel for instant de-ionised water. Holds 6 litres of resin.
- TDS hand-held meter for accurate water quality checks.
- 5 m of supply hose with couplings including a shut-off valve to the female connector.
- Rechargeable gel battery plus BC9A battery charger for fast overnight recharging. It is recommended that you charge battery each night, however battery may last 2 or 3 days, depending on usage.
- Compact design with collapsible handles for storing in confined spaces.
For guideline use only
- The resin filter vessel on the Streambox holds 6 litres of resin - meaning you can fill it 4 times from a 25 Ltr bag of resin.
- Any reading up to 7 ppm is an acceptable level of water purity for pole fed window cleaning.
If your tap water is at 100 ppm water quality - the resin filter vessel on the Streambox will purify 2000 Ltrs of water before it needs to be re-filled. This is enough pure-water to clean the windows on approximately 80 x 3 bedroom houses.
If your tap water is at 200 ppm water quality - the resin filter vessel on the Streambox will purify 1000 Ltrs of water before it needs to be re-filled. This is enough to clean the windows on approximately 40 x 3 bedroom houses.
- Remember - you can fill the resin filter vessel 4 times over, from one 25 Ltr bag of resin!
How to change the resin in the resin filter vessel
Remove the black resin filter from the trolley and unscrew to top black head. Draw the riser tube from the resin contents. Dispose of the spent resin in a responsible manner. It is not harmful to the environment. Once the empty vessel has been flushed out with water, refill the filter housing with new resin leaving an air gap of approximately 2”. Carefully push the riser into the resin. Shake the filter housing in order to allow the riser to ‘bottom’. Clean the sealing edge of the housing before securing the top.
- Height of trolley system with handle extended for use - 115 cm.
- Height of trolley system with handle retracted for storage or transportation - 70 cm.
- Width of trolley system - 50 cm.
- Depth of trolley system - 55 cm.
- Weight of trolley system only (including battery), excluding water - 29 Kgs.
Ref: PC7746 / PC9513 / PC10149
Manufactured by: Ashbys