Prochem Prespray Gold B107 5 Ltr
Prochem Prespray Gold B107 5 Lt is a high-concentrate pre-spray cleaner for wool, wool-mix, stain-resistant nylon and other pH-sensitive, wet-cleanable carpets, rugs and upholstery fabrics. It is a WoolSafe approved maintenance product that helps to restore the original colour and appearance of your carpets and fabrics. Prochem Prespray Gold B107 5 Lt is an advanced formula product with high cleaning power but mild pH to tackle tough oily and greasy soils prior to extraction rinsing.
Some of the best features of Prochem Prespray Gold B107 5 Lt are -
- It is a professional strength pre-spray cleaner that delivers excellent cleaning results with a dilution rate of 1 to 25.
- It is an amber liquid with a floral lemon fragrance that deodorises the carpet fibres.
- It is compatible with most extraction machines and carpet cleaning detergents, but always pre-test for colour fastness before use.
- It has a pH of 8, which means it is mildly alkaline and effective in breaking down oily and acidic soils.
To use Prochem Prespray Gold B107 5 Lt, follow these instructions -
- This product is only for professional and industrial use.
- Before using, vacuum the carpet thoroughly and test a small hidden area of the carpet for colour fastness with the diluted solution. Wait until the test area is dry before proceeding.
- If the colours change or bleed, do not use the product.
- For normal cleaning, mix 125 ml of Prochem Prespray Gold B107 5 Lt with 1 litre of water (1 to 8).
- For heavy dirt and grease, mix 250 ml of Prochem Prespray Gold B107 5 Lt with 1 litre of warm water (1 to 4).
- Spray the solution on the carpet, focusing on the stained and soiled areas. Work from the outside to the centre of the stain.
- Let the solution sit for 10 to 15 minutes, but do not let it dry on the carpet.
- Rinse and extract the carpet thoroughly with clean water or your chosen extraction detergent.
- pH Concentrate: 8.0
- pH Diluted: 8.0