Ashbys Supreme Anti-Grease 5 Ltr
Supercharge Your Pre-Spray
Discover the power of Ashbys Supreme Anti-Grease PC4310, a heavy-duty high pH carpet cleaning pre-spray booster additive. Manufactured in the UK and formulated to enhance the performance of any pre-spray, it effectively breaks up heavy biological grease, food and drink soilage, and eliminates problematic draught marks from carpet edges.
With its high surfactant content, this pre-spray is perfect for tackling protein-based greases commonly found on restaurant and pub carpets. It can also be used to remove hand and hair grease on non-pH sensitive upholstery.
Elevate your cleaning routine with Ashbys Supreme Anti-Grease PC4310 and experience its exceptional performance in revitalising carpets and upholstery. Supercharge your pre-spray today and achieve outstanding results.
Always pre-test materials for colour fastness and texture change with a ready-to-use solution.
For Carpet & Upholstery
To enhance any carpet or upholstery pre-treatment before professional extraction cleaning, follow the instructions below -
- Dilute 1 part Supreme Anti Grease with 50 parts warm water or pre-mixed pre-spray.
- Apply the solution by spraying and let it dwell for 5-10 minutes.
- For carpets, agitate using a Sebo Duo, CRB machine, or carpet brush.
- For upholstery, use a professional upholstery cleaning brush and agitate in light circular motions. Avoid scrubbing.
- Thoroughly rinse with a water extraction carpet cleaning machine, using Ashbys Premium Extraction Cleaner for carpets. For upholstery, rinse extract using Ashbys Liquid Extraction Cleaner.
For Removing Draft Marks
Draft marks, also known as filtration soiling or filtration lines, are dark or greyish lines that appear along the edges or seams of carpets near walls, under doors, or along the stairs. They are caused by air movement carrying fine particles of dust, dirt, and pollutants through small openings or gaps in the carpet or subfloor. These particles get trapped in the carpet fibres over time, resulting in visible lines.
Draft marks will reappear. Preventing draft marks involves addressing the underlying issue of air movement, which may involve sealing gaps or openings in walls, doors, or floors to minimise the passage of airborne particles. Regular maintenance and cleaning of carpets can also help reduce the build-up of dirt and dust that contribute to draft mark formation.
Draft marks can be more noticeable on light-coloured carpets and are typically difficult to remove through regular vacuuming or cleaning methods. They require specialised cleaning techniques to effectively remove the trapped particles and restore the carpet's appearance.
To effectively and easily remove draft marks, follow these instructions -
The Final Stage
- Finish by grooming the carpet and upholstery pile in one direction.
- Lightly mist neat Ashbys Supreme Finish and Extra Fresh for a pH neutral, colourfast result that is bactericidally sanitised while optically brightening colours.
- Speed up the drying process using a professional airmover and open windows or doors for ventilation.