Prochem Liquid Woolsafe S781 5 Ltr
If you are looking for a carpet cleaning liquid that can handle wool and stain resistant nylon carpets, look no further than Prochem Liquid Woolsafe S781 5 Ltr. This product is specially formulated to clean and freshen delicate carpet and rug fibres without damaging them. It is approved by the WoolSafe Organisation, which means it meets the highest standards of quality and safety for wool carpets and rugs.
Prochem Liquid Woolsafe S781 5 Ltr has a pleasant lemon floral scent and a low foam formula that makes it easy to use with an extraction machine. Just dilute it with water at a ratio of 1 to 100 and you are ready to go. Prochem Liquid Woolsafe S781 5 Ltr has a pH of 8.5, which is slightly alkaline and helps to remove dirt and stains effectively. Order yours today and see the difference it makes for your carpets and rugs.
- Woolsafe Approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs.
- Controlled pH and optical brightener free.
- Can be used in conjunction with B107 Prespray Gold.
- Low foam carpet cleaning concentrate for wool and stain resistant carpets.
- WoolSafe approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs.
- Amber liquid with lemon floral fragrance.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Portable machines: Mix 10ml of Liquid Woolsafe per litre (1 to 100) of warm water (max. 60°C 140°F) in the extraction machine solution tank.
- Truck-mount units: Mix 1 litre of Liquid Woolsafe with 4 litres of water to make metering concentrate. Set flow meter at 2 to 4 GPH.
- Always pre-test carpet or fabric for colour fastness and texture change with diluted solution before proceeding. If colours are unstable, test with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse solution and use according to label directions.
- Prespray any heavily soiled areas with B107 Prespray Gold according to label directions, then follow up with extraction machine cleaning.
- pH Concentrate: 9.5
- pH Diluted: 8.5