Prochem Fluoroseal CF B130 5 Ltr
Prochem Fluoroseal CF B130 5 Ltr is a dual function carpet & upholstery protector based on cationic fluoropolymer technology for durable soil and stain resistance. Fluoroseal CF is suitable for use on most carpets and fabrics, subject to pre-testing and assessment. WOOLSAFE Approved protector for wool carpets and rugs.
- Fluoropolymer-based soil and stain protector for carpets and upholstery fabrics.
- Coats and protects fibres against water and oil based spillages, making carpets and fabrics easier to clean.
- WOOLSAFE approved protector for wool carpets and rugs.
- Coverage approx. 30-50m2 for carpet application or 75m2 for upholstery per 5 litres .
- Ready-to-use white liquid.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Always refer to Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Fluoroseal CF is ready-to-use. Do not dilute with water.
- Do not use on water sensitive fibres and fabrics. Before proceeding with application, always pre-test an inconspicuous area of the carpet or fabric and allow to dry completely. Check acceptance of water repellency and any change in colour, shade or texture before proceeding with application.
- Preparation: Thoroughly vacuum carpet or fabric, then extraction clean and rinse with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse.
- Always prohibit people and pets during spray application and until carpet or fabric is completely dry.
- Do not apply by trigger spray. Important: Do not aerosolise or produce fine spray mists or respirable particles.
- Carpet application: Apply by Prochem pressure sprayer fitted with 8004 fan spray at the rate of 30 to 50 m2 per 5 litres, depending on carpet density. Spray with a light even stroke at low to medium pressure, then repeat in a crossing pattern until correct amount of solution has been applied. Brush product into carpet with a Prochem pile brush, replace furniture on protector pads and allow carpet to dry before re-use.
- Upholstery application: Apply evenly by Prochem fabric protector spray applicator with 8002 fan spray. Coverage should be approx. 1 litre per 15m2 of fabric. Lightly brush protector into fabric with natural fibre upholstery brush and leave fabric to dry completely before use.
- Do not allow product to freeze. Flush equipment with water after use.
- Wipe overspray immediately from wood, glass, metal and other surfaces.
Manufactured by: Prochem