Prochem Fab Clean B145 5 Ltr
Prochem Fab Clean B145 5 Ltr is a high performance upholstery fabric extraction concentrate that is suitable for wet cleanable colourfast fabrics. It is a WoolSafe approved product that is safe and effective for wool carpets and rugs.
It contains a unique blend of low foam biodegradable surfactants that remove dirt, stains and odours from the fabrics. It has a turquoise liquid appearance and a green apple fragrance that leaves the fabrics smelling fresh and clean. It has a rinse-free formula that dries quickly and does not leave any sticky residues.
Some of the key features of Prochem Fab Clean B145 5 Ltr are -
- High performance upholstery fabric extraction concentrate.
- WoolSafe approved product.
- Unique blend of low foam biodegradable surfactants.
- Turquoise liquid and green apple fragrance.
- Rinse-free formula.
- No sticky residue.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Thoroughly dry vacuum fabric before wet cleaning procedures.
- Portable machines: Mix 15ml of Fab Clean per litre of warm to hot water (1 to 66) in the machine solution tank.
- Truck-mount units: Mix 1 litre of Fab Clean with 4 litres of water (1 to 4) to make metering concentrate. Set flow meter at 2 to 4 GPH (1:100)
- Always pretest fabric in an inconspicuous area with ready-to-use solution, for colour fastness and possible colour or texture change before proceeding.
- If colours bleed or colour change occurs, test with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse and use accordingly.
- If texture change occurs or fabric is sensitive to water, dry clean only.
- Precondition heavily soiled areas with B108 Fabric Restorer or B107 Prespray Gold, according to label directions.
- Extraction clean using a fine jet upholstery tool, with even over-lapping strokes.
- Lightly spray clean fabric with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse solution, then finish with clean white towel.
- pH Concentrate: 9.5
- pH Diluted: 8.5