Hydro-Force REVOLUTION Inline Injection Sprayer
The Most Convenient and Versatile Sprayer on the Market
If you are looking for a carpet pre-sprayer that can handle any cleaning challenge, you need the Hydro-Force REVOLUTION Inline Injection Sprayer. This sprayer allows you to adjust the dilution ratios on the fly, without any mixing or measuring. You can spray any pre-treatment, deodoriser, sanitiser, protector, or tile and grout solution with ease and efficiency.
The Hydro-Force REVOLUTION Inline Injection Sprayer is compatible with any carpet cleaning machine that has a water pressure range of 100-1,000 PSI. It uses a specially designed valve that injects the concentrated chemical into the high-pressure water flow from the machine. You can choose from 7 dilution ratios ranging from 1:1 to 1:64.
The Hydro-Force REVOLUTION Inline Injection Sprayer also has a new patent-pending container design that makes it the most convenient sprayer on the market. It has a large side-fill port that lets you refill without removing the injector assembly. It has a wand holder to keep your wand off your customer’s floor. It has a recessed handle and a tethered cap for easy transport and storage.
With the Hydro-Force REVOLUTION Inline Injection Sprayer, you can revolutionise how your spraying is done and save time and money on every job.
Best features of the Hydro-Force REVOLUTION Inline Injection Sprayer
- Adjustable dilution ratios on the fly - no mixing or measuring required.
- Compatible with any pre-treatment, deodoriser, sanitiser, protector, or tile and grout solution.
- Compatible with any carpet cleaning machine with 100-1,000 PSI water pressure.
- New patent-pending container design with large side-fill port, wand holder, recessed handle, and tethered cap.
- Spray gun rated at 2600 PSI and 7 GPM.
- 18" stainless steel wand.
- Chemically-resistant seals.
- Rotomolded container.
- Additional Spare 5 qt Bottle COMPLETE with Caps are available to store pre-spray, allowing the operator to quickly change between products.
*Low Pressure Use (50-200 psi)
Solution hose pressure affects how much chemical is drawn from the Hydro-Force injection sprayer. Higher pressures decrease the ratio of chemical to water and lower pressures increase the ratio of chemical to water. If you are using pressures ranging from 50 to 200 PSI, you’ll want to install the Low Pressure Knob NA0868 (50-200 psi) PC10038 so your dilution ratios are more properly calibrated. We recommend using 100 PSI when using the low pressure knob for the most accurate dilution ratios.