Ashbys Stain Guard WATER Based Stain Protector 5 Ltr
Unbeatable Water-Based Stain Protection for Carpets, Upholstery & Rugs
The Science Behind Stain Guard
Ashbys Stain Guard works like magic, creating an invisible shield to fibres and fabrics providing exceptional protection against everyday accidents. Whether it's spills or stains, Stain Guard makes blotting up messes a breeze. Even if a spill penetrates into the pile, professional extraction cleaning becomes quicker and more efficient. Plus, Stain Guard reduces friction and matting of fibres, enhancing the effectiveness of vacuuming and extending the life of your furnishings.
Why Choose Stain Guard
- With the highest active content, Stain Guard offers unbeatable protection.
- It deeply penetrates and protects even the thickest and most absorbent furnishings.
- The oil and water-based repellency meet BS EN 24940 standards.
- When professionally applied, Stain Guard maintains the original feel, colour, and characteristics of your fine furnishings.
- When dry, Stain Guard protected items are inert and allergy-free.
- During application, ensure children and pets stay away from the treated area until completely dry.
- Adequate ventilation is necessary during the application process.
- Drying time is usually 1-2 hours with good air circulation, but some deep-piled or highly absorbent fibres may require more time.
Count on Ashbys Stain Guard to protect and extend the life of your customers' valuable furnishings, providing you with peace of mind for years to come.
Apply using approved spray units at 30 psi / 2 Bar. For carpets and rugs use T Jet 80 02. For upholstery, curtain, and wall fabrics use T Jet 80 01. Before applying to extra thick natural fibre carpets and rugs, lightly dampen the fibres' surfaces with water. Spray the product approximately 10-12 inches away from the fibres for optimal results. We recommend using the XI6 / X16 6 Ltr Viton Pump-up Sprayer PC7453 for the application.
Carpet & rugs - 1 Ltr to cover between 12 to 17 square metres.
Upholstery - 1 Ltr to cover between 18 to 25 square metres.
- A double application for extra thick / heavy duty items may be necessary.
Did You Know?
Ashbys Stain Guard goes above and beyond, providing remarkable stain protection and water repellency for luxurious nubuck, suede, and buckskin leather coats, jackets, boots, and bags. Additionally, it enables you to re-proof raincoats, anoraks, golf wear, and other sports apparel with ease. Ensure your favourite items stand the test of time with Ashbys Stain Guard.
Do not use on non-wet cleanable fabrics or fibres (i.e. jute, sisal, viscose, silks etc.) - use solvent based Ashbys Stain Guard for these items. Pre-test for possible shading where high sheen fibres are concerned. Do not apply before all detergent has been flushed out of fibres. Do not allow this product to freeze.