Ashbys Stain Guard SOLVENT Based Stain Protector 5 Ltr
The Ultimate Solvent-Based Stain Protector for Carpets, Upholstery, Rugs, and Fine Leathers
- All water-sensitive, dry clean only or fine leathers items including aniline, semi-aniline, nubuck, and suede. Not suitable for faux or finished leathers.
- All wet cleanable items. Can even be applied to damp items directly after cleaning.
How it Works
Ashbys Stain Guard forms an invisible shield around fibres and fabrics, providing exceptional protection against everyday accidents. Spills can be easily blotted up, and even when a spillage penetrates into the pile, subsequent cleaning becomes quicker and more efficient. Additionally, Stain Guard reduces friction and matting of fibres, enhancing the effectiveness of vacuuming and reducing premature wear.
Why Choose Stain Guard
- Highest active content for superior protection.
- Deep penetration and protection, even for the thickest and most absorbent furnishings.
- Oil and water-based repellency to BS EN 24940 standards.
- Professional application retains the original feel, colour, and characteristics of fine furnishings.
Health & Safety
- Stain Guard protected items are inert and allergy-free when dry.
- During application, keep children and pets away from the work area and treated items until completely dry.
- Adequate ventilation is essential throughout the application process.
- Drying time is typically 1-2 hours with good air circulation, but certain deep-piled or highly absorbent fibres may require more time.
Trust Ashbys Stain Guard to preserve the beauty and longevity of your clients cherished furnishings, providing peace of mind for years to come.
Apply only through approved spray units at 35 psi using T Jet 80 01 for upholstery, curtain and wall fabrics. Use an 80 02 T jet for carpet and rugs. Apply evenly from 10-12 inches away from fabrics or fibres. We recommend using XI6 / X16 6 Ltr Viton Pump-up Sprayer PC7453.
Carpet & rugs - 1 Ltr to cover between 16 to 20 square metres.
Upholstery - 1 Ltr to cover approximately 30 square metres (or 1 x three piece suite).
- A double application for extra thick / heavy duty items may be necessary.
Did you know?
Ashbys Stain Guard provides excellent stain protection and water repellency for nubuck, suede, and buckskin leather coats, jackets, boots, and bags? It also allows you to reproof raincoats, anoraks, golf wear, and other sports apparel with ease. Ensure the longevity of your favourite items with Ashbys Stain Guard.