Ashbys Spotter 2 4.5kg
A concentrated high performance surfactant mix for the removal of all protein based stains such as blood, vomit, urine, faeces, milk, beer, mayonnaise, hair lacquer, gravy, tea & coffee. Can be used as pre-spotting agent for clothing prior to machine wash.
- Hair lacquer
- Shake well before use.
- Always pre-test carpet or fabric for colour fastness or texture change.
For use as a spotter on carpet & upholstery
- Scrape or blot up all excess soiling and rinse away any previous spotting chemicals.
- Dilute 1 part Spotter 2 with 5 parts warm / hot water.
- Apply direct to stained area with trigger spray (not provided - click here to order).
- Leave to dwell for between 5 - 30 minutes depending on severity and nature of stain - do not allow to dry.
- Ensure all traces are flushed out after application.
- Repeat above process until no further improvement is apparent.
For use in machine wash on bedding and clothing etc
- Pre-soak solution for 20 - 30 minutes before washing.