Listed in order of performance, highest first.
- Heavy duty 3 Stage Vacuum Motor System PC6797
- 142⅓ inches of water lift / 10⅓ inches of mercury lift. Will operate up to 50 ft / 15.2 metres of vacuum hose.
- Standard 3 Stage Vacuum System PC2012
- 129 inches of water lift / 9⅓ inches of mercury lift. Will operate up to 25 ft / 7.6 metres of vacuum hose.
Water Pump Systems
- 135 psi High Flow-rate Standard Motor Pump System PC4046
- 35% more flow-rate for performance similar to 200 psi pump. Provides a powerful continuous blast of cleaning solution.
135 psi High Flow-rate 135 psi Standard Motor Pump System with Flow-rate Control System PC6798
- 35% more flow-rate for performance similar to 200 psi pump. Provides a powerful continuous blast ofcleaning solution.
- Built-in Fixed Temperature Immersion Heater System PC4954
- Positioned in the solution (clean water) tank and designed for use uniquely with the Sensei. Will heat water to 70ºC and is protected via a safety cut-off, which automatically switches off the system when cleaning solution level is low.
- Built-in Hot Recirculating Solvent Cleaning System PC2001
- Adds the ability to hot solvent clean dry-clean only items like curtains, upholstery, rugs, tapestries, wall coverings etc as well as clean carpets, upholstery and rugs using the normal hot water extraction process.
Our superior system is unique because it draws solvent cleaning detergent as required, direct from the container with no need to fill solution tank - no wasted solvent detergent and no cross-contamination between water and solvent cleaning systems.
The recirculating system maintains solvent detergent temperature, keeping it hot right up to the tool head. No other system does this - and it's important because heat cleans better. Supplied with accessory kit including curtain cleaning tool. For upholstery and rug cleaning add the Kleenrite Upholstery Tool PC3012.