- One-button operation
- Auto Reading hold function
- Auto Shut-Off function
- Factory calibrated with a 300ppm 442 Solution
- Automatic temperature compensation of 1-50°c
- Prepare the water sample in a container such as a cup.
- Remove the probe cap, and press the button. The LCD will display ‘000’.
- Dip the probe into the sample. The meter body is partially water-resistant only and should stay dry.
- Stir the meter and knock the cup for 2/3 seconds to remove the air bubbles by the probe as bubbles will affect the accuracy of the reading.
- Remove the meter from the water to obtain the TDS reading. The reading will hold automatically.
- For a new measurement, press the button to clear the reading. The LCD will display ‘000’.
- Once you have finished using the TDS meter, wipe the meter body and put the cap on. The reading will automatically shut off after 15 seconds from power on.
- To turn the meter off manually, press button for 3 seconds.
Manufactured by: Streamline