If ordering this product, you will need 1 x PC10198 Nylon Hoselock Quick Coupling / Connector Kit KIT01601 – for Filterplus 600 PC10196.
Wall mountable or free standing cost-effective, compact and part assembled water purification made easy. Reduces the in-going TDS (total dissolved solids) by 97%, so if using in a hard water area at 300 ppm (parts per million), this system will purify to approx 9-10 ppm.
- Triple pre-filtration with double membrane.
- Pressure gauge – to monitor incoming pressure.
- Auto shut-off valve – will shut the system down when there is back pressure on the water output (for example, when connected to a float-valve in a water tank).
- Mounted on sturdy metal frame.
How the triple pre-filtration system works
10 inch Sediment filter - to remove solid debris, pore size 5 micron.
10 inch Granular carbon filter – the first stage carbon filter, preparing water for carbon block filter.
10 inch Carbon block filter – the final stage filtration system to remove chlorine.
System requires a minimum of 40 psi inlet pressure (which is usually UK standard tap pressure).
- Filtration rate – 600 US gallons per day (approx 57 Ltr per hour in optimum conditions).
- Unit produces - ⅔ waste water to ⅓ pure water.
- Inlet accepts - ⅜ inch rigid tubing.
- Pure water outlet accepts - ¼ inch rigid tubing.
- Waste water outlet accepts - ⅜ inch rigid tubing.
Manufactured by: Streamline