Specialist low-moisture mattress & upholstery cleaning hand tool
This is the perfect tool for professional low-moisture upholstery or mattress cleaning. The spray jet is situated within the vacuum slot, minimising the penetration of water into the backing of the item being cleaned. If you want the fastest drying times possible combined with a see-through head giving full visual control, this is the hand tool for you.
- Superior quality forged solid BRASS valve with stainless steel trigger and valve stem, rated for use up to 500 psi.
- 9 cm / 3½ inch wide cleaning head reinforced with quality stainless steel glides, creating a robust, easy-glide tool.
- All stainless steel construction. Anything that looks like stainless steel - is high grade stainless steel, right down to the nuts and bolts!
- Internal stainless steel jet giving a low-moisture clean with no over-spray.
- Fitted with a vacuum slider allowing you to reduce your vacuum strength and put out more water when cleaning heavily soiled items.
- Robust 3000 psi rated solution intake hose fitted with machine swaged connections.
- Highly robust see-through cleaning head allowing the operator to keep a check on the dirt being extracted and the amount of moisture remaining in the item being cleaned. Work drier and more thoroughly.
- 1½ inch / 38 mm vacuum tube, ready for connection to a 1½ inch hose cuff. This is the usual cuff fitted to all tools supplied with the Ashbys Enforcer, Ninja & Sensei professional carpet cleaning machines along with most other makes and models
- Choice of standard male and female brass connectors. See ‘Select Connector’ above the green ‘Add To Basket’ button.
- Any questions – please call us on 01795 436999.
Manufactured by: Ashbys