Rotovac Steam Chamber Upholstery & Stair Tool R-VAC-SC-UP
- Cleans 50% faster than standard tools
- No overspray or drips
- Encapsulates all heat and solution
- Cleans equally in all directions
- Super fast dry times
- Great for cleaning stairs
- Works with any extractor
The new Rotovac Steam Chamber upholstery tool utilises a unique dome design with a 360° vacuum slot to contain all the heat and cleaning solution inside the cleaning zone. This allows the revolutionary Steam Chamber to clean in all directions - vertical or horizontal, with no dripping or overspray. The high-flow cone spray jet covers more surface area, resulting in a 50% increase in cleaning speed.
The Rotovac Steam Chamber cleaning tool is designed for high speed cleaning of the large open areas of upholstery furniture without overspray or dripping. The Steam-Chamber is very different from any other tool in that it cleans equally in all directions. Your cleaning results will greatly improve with practice as you learn the proper cleaning technique associated with this feature. You will still need to use your stand upholstery tool to detail small and curved areas. The Steam-Chamber is also great for cleaning stairs, auto interiors, office divers, or and other washable fabric surfaces.
- Test fabric for colour fastness and make sure it is a fabric that can be wet cleaned.
- Pre-spray area to be cleaned with cleaning agent.
- Keep entire vacuum slot moving and in contract with surface while cleaning.
- You can clean in all directions so experiment and get your own technique mastered.
- Outline and then clean the middle or go with the continual back and forth method.
- The more you clean the better you will get and you will soon experience the speed cleaning benefits of Steam-Chamber.
- Always do a vacuum only dry pass for at least 8 seconds before breaking contact from cleaning surface or residual water may spill out.
- For maximum results use with hot water.
Manufactured by: Rotovac