- A low odour water-based polyurethane and acrylic seal for use on wood flooring.
- Wood Glaze can also be used on cork and will produce a tough and resilient seal with extra flexibility to withstand heavy traffic on wooden floors.
Coverage is approx. 100 to 200m2 per 5 litres.
- Ensure that floor is thoroughly clean and free from grease and previous finishes. Previous polyurethane or oleo-resinous seals and absorbed waxes should be removed by drum or rotary sanding method. Any old seals that remain may cause Wood Glaze not to adhere properly. If in doubt, test a small area first.
- Apply Wood Glaze with a pad or lambswool applicator and allow to dry, this should be approximately one hour, though this will depend on conditions such as humidity and temperature.
- At least two coats of Wood Glaze should be applied and floor should be lightly sanded after the first coat.
- For best results apply three coats and allow finish to cure for 24 hours before subjecting floor to heavy traffic.
Manufactured by: Prochem