Ashbys Extra Fresh 5 Ltr
Formulated to neutralise and remove unwanted odours such as urine, vomit, damp, milk, food residue, smoke and animal odours. Concentrated mixture of... more info
Prochem Urine Neutraliser B153 1 Ltr Trigger Spray
Prochem Urine Neutraliser B153 1 Ltr Trigger Spray is an acidic deodorant that neutralises and deodorises urine deposits on carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces. It is an effective and easy-to-use solution for removing urine stains and odours from various materials and environments. Prochem Urine Neutraliser B153 1 Ltr Trigger Spray is ready-to-use and has a fresh herbal lemon fragrance. It is also WoolSafe approved and safe for use on wool and other natural fibres.
Some of the benefits of using Prochem Urine Neutraliser B153 1 Ltr Trigger Spray are -
- It eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, including Norovirus and enveloped viruses.
- It has a wide range of applications, such as carpets, upholstery, floors, walls, tiles, grout, metal, plastic, wood and other hard surfaces.
- It is compatible with most cleaning equipment, such as sprayers, extractors, mops and cloths.
- It prevents permanent staining and unpleasant odours during cleaning
- It has a yellow tinted liquid with a fresh herbal lemon scent.
- It is WoolSafe approved and safe for use on wool and other natural fibres.
To use Prochem Urine Neutraliser B153 1 Ltr Trigger Spray effectively, please follow these steps -
- Always test the product on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Apply the product undiluted to the affected area using a sprayer or a cloth.
- Leave the product to work for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse or wipe off the excess product with clean water or a damp cloth.
- Allow the area to dry completely before use.
- Heavily contaminated areas of carpet should be extraction cleaned with S775 Extraction Plus and B124 Odour Fresh after pre-treatment with Urine Neutraliser.
- Urine Neutraliser may not be effective in removing old permanent urine stains.
- pH Concentrate: 3.5
- pH Diluted: 4.0