Prochem Trafficlean S710 5 Ltr
Prochem Trafficlean S710 5 Ltr is a concentrated pre-spray and spot cleaner for heavily soiled and greasy carpets. It contains a powerful blend of surfactants and water-based solvents that dissolve and remove tough stains and dirt from your carpets. Prochem Trafficlean S710 5 Ltr is compatible with most extraction machines and carpet cleaning detergents.
Some of the best features of Prochem Trafficlean S710 5 Ltr are -
- It is an industrial strength high concentrate formula that delivers excellent cleaning results.
- It is a turquoise green liquid with a mint fragrance that leaves your carpets smelling fresh and clean.
- It has a dilution rate of 1 to 10, which means you only need a small amount to treat large areas of carpet.
- It has a pH of 11, which means it is alkaline and effective in breaking down oily and acidic soils.
To use Prochem Trafficlean S710 5 Ltr, follow these instructions -
- Pre-test for colour fastness on a hidden area of carpet before use.
- Dilute 100 ml (6 measure scoops) of Prochem Trafficlean S710 5 Ltr with 1 litre of warm water in a sprayer or bucket.
- Apply the solution to the carpet using a sprayer or a brush, working from the outside to the centre of the stain.
- Allow the solution to dwell for 10 to 15 minutes, but do not let it dry on the carpet.
- Rinse and extract the carpet thoroughly with clean water or your preferred extraction detergent.
- For heavily soiled and greasy carpets, you can increase the dilution rate to 250 ml (15 measure scoops) of Prochem Trafficlean S710 5 Ltr per litre of water.
- You can also add 10 to 30 ml of Prochem Trafficlean S710 5 Ltr per litre of mixed extraction solution in the machine tank as a booster.
- On wool and wool blend carpets, use B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse as a neutralising rinse solution in the extraction machine tank.
- pH Concentrate: 11
- Diluted: 10