Prochem Stone Seal R603 5 Ltr
Prochem Stone Seal R603 5 Ltr - Water and Oil Resistant Sealer for Stone Surfaces
If you are looking for a durable and effective sealer for your stone floors and surfaces, look no further than Prochem Stone Seal R603 5 Ltr. This product is a water-based sealer that penetrates deep into the pores of concrete, brick, grout, terracotta, limestone, sandstone, decorative tiling and other porous or mineral floors and surfaces. It provides an invisible protective barrier against oil and water, preventing stains and enhancing the natural beauty of your stone.
Prochem Stone Seal R603 5 Ltr is easy to apply by brush, roller or mop and does not change the appearance of natural stone. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, subject to testing. Prochem Stone Seal R603 5 Ltr is a professional and industrial product that meets the highest standards of quality and safety.
Some of the best features of Prochem Stone Seal R603 5 Ltr are -
Water-based sealer that does not contain harmful solvents or chemicals
Oil and water resistant sealer that protects your stone from stains and spills
Penetrating sealer that reaches deep into the pores of your stone and creates a strong bond
Invisible sealer that does not alter the colour or texture of your stone
Easy to apply by brush, roller or mop with no need for dilution
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use on a variety of porous or mineral floors and surfaces
Coverage is approximately 150 to 200m2 per 5 litres, depending upon porosity of floor.
How to use Prochem Stone Seal R603 5 Ltr
- Before applying Prochem Stone Seal R603 5 Ltr, make sure that the surface is clean, dry and free of any previous sealers or coatings. You can use Prochem Prostrip to prepare the surface if needed.
- Shake the container well before use and do not dilute the product. Apply a thin and even coat of Prochem Stone Seal R603 5 Ltr by brush, roller or mop, working in small sections and avoiding pooling or over-application.
- Allow the first coat to dry for at least 2 hours before applying a second coat if required. The second coat should be applied at right angles to the first coat for even coverage.
- Do not walk on the surface for at least 4 hours after the final coat and avoid heavy traffic for at least 24 hours. The full curing time is 72 hours, during which the surface should be protected from water and oil spills.
- To maintain the appearance and performance of the sealed surface, clean regularly with Prochem Stone & Tile Cleaner R606 5 Ltr or a neutral detergent. Do not use abrasive or acidic cleaners that may damage the sealer.
- To test the effectiveness of the sealer, sprinkle some water on the surface and observe if it beads up or penetrates into the stone. If water penetration occurs, re-apply Prochem Stone Seal R603 5 Ltr as per instructions.
- pH Concentrate: 5.0
- pH Diluted: Not applicable