Ashbys Spotter 3 500 ml
Highly effective carpet and upholstery spot remover for paint, ball point ink, inks (various), oil, grease, nail polish, cosmetics and most adhesives ... more info
Prochem Solvall Spotter B123 5 Ltr
Prochem Solvall Spotter B123 5 Ltr is a high performance blend of non-chlorinated quick drying solvents, for the removal of oil based stains such as grease, tar, oil, bitumen, gum, cosmetics and fresh gloss paint from carpets, fabrics and most surfaces, subject to testing.
- Solvent spotter for oil based stains on carpet, fabric and most surfaces.
- Available in 5 litre and 1 litre packs.
- Clear solvent with a light orange fragrance.
- For professional and industrial use only. Always refer to Safety Data Sheet before use. Solvall Spotter is ready-to-use.
- Always pre-test carpet, fabric or surface to be treated in an inconspicuous area before proceeding. Ensure adequate ventilation, no smoking and prohibit people and pets from the cleaning area. Wear solvent resistant gloves and safety glasses when applying this product.
- Some dyes, latex and bitumen carpet tile backings are not stable to solvent.
- Scrape up any excess staining matter then apply Solvall Spotter directly to spot and blot immediately with white towel or tissue. DO NOT OVER APPLY. DO NOT RUB. DO NOT SPRAY / AEROSOLISE THIS PRODUCT.
- For gum and heavy staining, allow solvent to penetrate before scraping or blotting.
- Repeat if necessary, working from outside to centre of large spots.
- Finally, spray and blot area with detergent pre-spray such as B108 Fabric Restorer to remove any water based soiling or ring marking. Brush carpet or fabric to align fibres.
Manufactured by: Prochem