Prochem Shockaway B194 5 Ltr (Anti Static Treatment for Carpets)
Prochem Shockaway B194 5 Ltr A water-based anti-static treatment for carpets and fabrics. Shockaway will help prevent the build-up of static electricity on carpet and fabrics and is formulated to help prevent re-soiling on carpets. Shockaway should be used in conjunction with other measures such as increasing relative humidity, reducing heat and the use of anti-static mats or carpeting.
- Anti-static treatment for carpets & fabrics.
- Leaves a non-sticky coating which conducts the electrical charge away from the fibre surface.
- Apply by sprayer to clean vacuumed carpet or fabric.
- Coverage approx. 50m2 per 5 litres of mixed solution (450m2 per 5 litres of concentrate).
- Clear liquid.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Thoroughly vacuum carpet and extraction clean if required (not essential).
- Mix 125ml Shockaway per litre of water (1 to 8).
- Do not mix with other products.
- Always pre-test carpet for colour fastness with diluted solution before proceeding.
- Prohibit people and pets from the application area and wear a suitable dust mask to prevent the inhalation of spray droplets which may cause temporary irritation of the nose and throat.
- Apply diluted solution by spray applicator at low pressure (max 30psi / 2bar) at the rate of 5 litres of mixed solution per 50 square metres.
- Brush product into carpet with carpet pile brush, replace furniture on protective pads and allow carpet to dry completely before re-use.
- pH Concentrate: 8.0
- pH Diluted: 8.0
Manufactured by: Prochem