Prochem PSK Professional Spotting Kit PR3401
The Prochem PSK Professional Spotting Kit PR3401 is a must-have item for every professional cleaner who deals with carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces. It contains a wide range of Prochem chemical spotters and spotting accessories that can effectively remove most common and stubborn stains, such as ink, rust, coffee, wine, blood, grease, nail polish and more.
The kit comes in a durable and water-resistant plastic case that can store the products and the trigger sprayers securely. The kit also includes a stain removal guide that provides helpful tips and instructions on how to use the products correctly. The Prochem PSK Professional Spotting Kit PR3401 is a comprehensive and convenient solution for all your spotting needs.
- A complete professional stain remover kit with 10 Prochem chemical spotters and 7 spotting accessories
- Can treat a variety of stains from food, beverage, cosmetics, paint, adhesive, ink and more
- Suitable for carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces
- Comes in a tough water-resistant plastic case with a hinged lid
- Includes a stain removal guide with useful information and advice
- Products can be replenished from the standard Prochem range
To use Prochem PSK Professional Spotting Kit PR3401, follow these steps
- Identify the type of stain that you want to treat and select the appropriate Prochem chemical spotter from the kit. You can refer to the stain removal guide or the product labels for guidance.
- Test the product on a small and hidden area of the carpet, fabric or surface that you want to treat. This will help you check for any adverse effects such as colour loss or damage.
- Apply the product to the stain using the trigger sprayer or a clean white towel or tissue. Do not over-apply or soak the stain. Use only enough product to moisten the stain lightly.
- Wait for a few minutes and let the product work on the stain. Then scrape off any softened residues with a blunt knife or blot the stain gently with a white towel or tissue. Do not rub or scrub the stain as this may spread it or damage the surface.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if necessary until the stain is removed or no more improvement is seen. Work from the outside to the centre of large stains to avoid spreading them.
- Rinse the treated area with water to remove any remaining product and prevent ring marks. Extract the water with a wet vacuum or blot it with a clean towel or tissue.
Note: Some stains may be permanent and cannot be removed by Prochem PSK Professional Spotting Kit PR3401 or any other product.