Prochem Proshine C503 5 Ltr
Prochem Proshine C503 5 Ltr is a high-quality floor polish that gives a long-lasting and deep gloss shine to various types of floors. It is suitable for vinyl, linoleum, rubber, wood, cork, concrete, asphalt, terrazzo and other non-porous smooth floor coverings. It is a high solids metallised emulsion floor polish that is easy to apply and maintain.
- High solids metallised emulsion floor polish
- Long-lasting and deep gloss shine
- Suitable for various types of floors
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Coverage approx. 250m2 per 5 litres per coat.
Instructions for using Prochem Proshine C503 5 Ltr
- Make sure the floor is clean, dry and free from any residues. You can use a Prochem floor cleaner such as Prochem Prostrip to remove any dirt or old polish.
- If the floor is semi-porous, concrete or impoverished, apply a base coat of Prochem Proseal to seal the surface and improve the adhesion of Prochem Proshine. Follow the directions on the label of Proseal for application and drying time.
- Do not shake the container of Proshine. Use it as it is, without diluting with water.
- Spread Proshine evenly on the floor using a slightly damp mop or polish applicator. Apply very thin coats, as over application can cause poor results.
- Allow each coat to dry completely before applying the next one. This may take 30 to 60 minutes depending on the temperature and humidity.
- Apply 2 or 3 coats of Proshine for best results. The coverage is approximately 250 m2 per 5L per coat.
- Do not buff the floor after applying Proshine. The polish will dry to a high gloss, self-shining finish that is slip resistant and durable.
- To maintain the shine and protection of the floor, periodically spray buff with Prochem Protreat following the directions on the label.
- To remove Proshine from the floor, use Prochem Prostrip following the directions on the label.
- pH Concentrate: 9.0
- pH Diluted: Not applicable