Prochem Proshine C503 5 Ltr
Prochem Proshine C503 5 Ltr is a high solids metallised 'dry-bright' floor finish formulated to give a long lasting deep gloss shine on vinyl, linoleum, thermo-plastic, rubber, sealed wood, cork, concrete, asphalt, terrazzo and other non-porous smooth floors coverings. High solids metallised emulsion floor polish. •
- High gloss, self-shining finish for a long lasting slip resistant shine.
- Two or three thin coats recommended for best results.
- White emulsion with acrylic odour.
- Coverage approx. 250m2 per 5 litres per coat.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Proshine is ready-to-use. Do not dilute with water.
- Do not shake container.
- Ensure floor is clean, dry and free from all residues. Semi-porous, concrete and impoverished floors should be sealed with a base coat of Proseal.
- Spread Proshine evenly using a slightly damp mop or polish applicator. Apply 2 or 3 very thin coats, allowing 30 to 60 minutes between coats. Do not over apply.
- Coverage is approximately 250 m2 per 5L per coat.
- Allow final coat to dry completely before re-use. Do not buff floor at this stage.
- Periodically the floor gloss can be maintained by spray buffing with Protreat.
- Keep from freezing.
- pH Concentrate: 9.0
- pH Diluted: Not applicable
Manufactured by: Prochem