Prochem Proseal R602 5 Ltr
Prochem Proseal R602 5 Ltr is a water-based seal for use on vinyl, linoleum, thermoplastic, rubber, asphalt, terrazzo and other semi-porous or impoverished internal floor surfaces. Proseal provides a base-coat quality seal with a satin finish which can then be top-coated with Proshine if required.
- Water-based acrylic floor seal.
- Suitable for vinyl, linoleum, thermoplastic, rubber, asphalt, terrazzo and semi-porous floor surfaces.
- Provides base-coat seal with satin finish which can be top-coated with Proshine if required.
- White emulsion with acrylic odour.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Proseal is ready-to-use. Do not dilute with water.
- Coverage is approximately 150 to 200m2 per 5 litres, depending upon porosity of floor. Floor should be thoroughly cleaned with Prostrip and rinsed with Prorinse to ensure removal of all traces of old polish, seals and detergent residues. Apply two or three thin even coats with a slightly damp mop or polish applicator allowing 30 to 60 minutes drying between coats. Do not over apply. Allow final coat to dry completely before the floor is re-used. A top coat of Proshine can be applied if a gloss finish is required. The floor can be maintained with Protreat.
- pH Concentrate: 8.5
- pH Diluted: Not applicable
Manufactured by: Prochem