Prochem Proseal R602 5 Ltr
Prochem Proseal R602 5 Ltr is a water-based acrylic seal for various types of semi-porous floor surfaces. It provides a base-coat seal with a satin finish that can be top-coated with Prochem Proshine if required.
Some of its best features are -
- It is ready-to-use and does not require dilution with water.
- It covers approximately 150 to 200m2 per 5 litres, depending on the porosity of the floor.
- It has a white emulsion appearance and an acrylic odour.
- It is suitable for vinyl, linoleum, thermoplastic, rubber, asphalt, terrazzo and other impoverished internal floor surfaces.
Here are the step by step instructions for using Prochem Proseal R602 5 Ltr -
- Before applying Proseal, make sure the floor is clean, dry and free of any previous polish or seal.
- Shake the container well before use and do not dilute with water.
- Apply a thin and even coat of Proseal with a clean mop, applicator or spray.
- Allow to dry for at least 30 minutes before applying a second coat.
- If a higher gloss is required, apply a third coat of Proseal or top-coat with Proshine.
- Do not walk on the floor until it is completely dry and hard.
- Maintain the floor by regular cleaning with Prochem Protreat.
- pH Concentrate: 8.5
- pH Diluted: Not applicable