Prochem Powerclean D488 5 Ltr
Prochem Powerclean D488 5 Ltr is a highly concentrated alkaline cleaner that can tackle various types of cleaning jobs, from small appliances to industrial machinery. It is suitable for cleaning many washable surfaces, such as concrete, linoleum, ceramic tiles, painted walls, vinyl surfaces, and oven hoods.
Some of its best features are -
- It can be used in different machines, such as pressure washers, floor scrubber-driers, and rotary scrubbing machines.
- It has a light pine and mint fragrance that leaves a pleasant smell after cleaning.
- It has a high pH level that makes it effective for removing oils, grease, and heavy soiling.
To use Prochem Powerclean D488 5 Ltr, you need to follow these steps -
- First, you need to determine the appropriate dilution ratio for the type of cleaning job you are doing. You can refer to the product specification sheet for the recommended dilution ratios. For example, for light cleaning, you need to mix 10 to 30 ml of Powerclean per litre of hot water (1 to 50). For heavy duty cleaning, you need to mix up to 250 ml of Powerclean per litre of hot water (1 to 4).
- Next, you need to apply the diluted solution by sprayer or applicator to the surface you want to clean. Then, you need to scrub the surface with a suitable brush or pad to remove the soil. You can use Powerclean in different machines, such as pressure washers, floor scrubber-driers, and rotary scrubbing machines.
- Finally, you need to rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water mixed with Ashbys Supreme Finish. This will help to neutralise the high pH level of Powerclean and prevent any residue or damage. You can also use an Ashbys Hard Floor Wand or wet vacuum cleaner to extract the excess moisture from the surface.
- pH Concentrate: 13.0
- pH Diluted: 12.0