Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner E772 5 Ltr
Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner E772 5 Ltr is a biodegradable carpet extraction cleaner with encapsulation technology and gentle pH. It is suitable for cleaning most types of carpets and rugs, including wool and stain-resistant nylon. It contains eco-surfactant and natural lemongrass, eucalyptus and tea tree oil fragrance. It is approved by WoolSafe as a maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs.
Some of the best features of Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner 5 Ltr include -
- Biodegradable carpet extraction cleaner with micro-encapsulation formula
- Gentle pH safe for all types of carpet, including wool and stain-resistant nylon
- Contains eco-surfactant and natural lemongrass, eucalyptus and tea tree oil fragrance
- WoolSafe approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs
- Dilution ratio: 1:100
Instructions for using the Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner E772 5 Ltr
- Before using the product, make sure to read the label instructions and the safety data sheet carefully. Wear protective gloves and avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly to remove any dry soil. Treat any spots and stains with Prochem Natural Carpet Spotter according to the label instructions.
- Pre-treat heavily soiled areas and traffic lanes with Prochem Natural Carpet Prespray according to the label instructions.
- For portable machines, mix 100 ml of Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner per 10 litres of warm to hot water (1:100) in the machine solution tank.
- For truck mount units, mix 2.5 litres of Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner per 20 litres of warm water to make truck mount concentrate for use in chemical injection system. Set the meter at 2 to 4 gph, depending on soil conditions.
- Apply the solution to the carpet using a suitable extraction machine. Do not over-wet the carpet. Extract as much moisture as possible with dry vacuum passes.
- Allow the carpet to dry completely before use. If possible, use air movers or fans to speed up the drying process.
- pH Concentrate: 9.0
- pH Diluted: 7.5