Prochem Microsan D500 5 Ltr is a biocidal cleaner for washable hard surfaces, floors, carpets and upholstery. It is effective against bacteria including MRSA and viruses including Hepatitis B, HIV and Coronavirus. It is approved to EN1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN14476 standards. It has a clear liquid formula with apple blossom fragrance. It can be diluted with water and applied by sprayer, mop or extraction machine. It is also available in 1 litre ready-to-use spray.
Some of the best features of Prochem Microsan D500 5 Ltr are -
- Biocidal cleaner for washable hard surfaces, floors, carpets and upholstery.
- Effective against bacteria including MRSA and viruses including Hepatitis B, HIV and Coronavirus.
- Approved to EN1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN14476 standards.
- Clear liquid formula with apple blossom fragrance.
- Dilution 1:50 to 1:16 pH 9.5 formula.
- 5 litre volume for economical use.
- Also available in 1 litre ready-to-use spray.
The active ingredients in Microsan have been tested to be effective against the following organisms, when applied according to the label directions -
Bacillus cereus, Legionella pneumophila, Salmonella enteritidis, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus stearothermophilus, Leuconostoc mesenteroides, Salmonella infantis, Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Brevibacterium ammonagenes, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella manhattan, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Chlamydia psittaci, Micrococcus lysodeiticus, Salmonella Newport, Streptococcus agalactiae, Cornebacterium diptheriae, Mycobacterium smegmatis, Salmonella panama, Streptococcus faecalis, Desulfovibrio desulfuricans, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Salmonella paratyphi, Streptococcus faecalis (MRSF), Enterobacter aerogenes, Proteus mirabilis, Salmonella schottmuelleri, Streptococcus pyrogenes, Enterobacter cloacae, Proteus vulgaris, Salmonella typhi, Yersinia enterocolitica, Enterococcus faecium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella typhimurium, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Serratia marcescens, Escherichia coli (MREC), Salmonella abortus equi, Shigella dysenteriae, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella choleraesuis, Shigella flexneri, Klebsiella pneumoniae (MRKP), Salmonella Dublin, Shigella sonnei
Hepatitis B, HIV-1, Rubella Vaccinia, Herpes Simplex, Influenza A (H1N1), HBV, HCV, Filoviridae including Ebola, Paramyxoviridae including Measles, Coronaviridae family including MERS-CoV.
- For professional and industrial use only. Solutions should always be freshly prepared.
- Always wear protective gloves, overalls, mask and eye protection when cleaning blood, bodily fluids and sewage material. DO NOT MIX MICROSAN WITH OTHER DETERGENTS.
- Standard solution (all surfaces): Mix 20ml of Microsan concentrate per litre of water (2%).
- Heavy soil and virus contamination: Mix 60ml of Microsan concentrate per litre of water (6%).
- Surfaces should always be pre-tested before proceeding. Apply mixed solution by sprayer to contaminated surfaces and allow 15 minutes contact time before rinsing. For decontamination of Hepatitis B and HIV-1 virus allow a minimum of 30 minutes contact time before rinsing.
- pH Concentrate: 11.5
- pH Diluted: 9.5