Prochem Leather Conditioner E675 500 ml
Prochem Leather Conditioner is a product that restores and preserves the beauty of leather upholstery. It is formulated with natural oils and waxes that hydrate and protect the leather from drying, cracking and fading. It has a white cream appearance and a mild leather fragrance that enhances the leather aroma. It is easy to apply and buff with a soft cloth or sponge.
Some of the key features of Prochem Leather Conditioner are -
- Restores and preserves the beauty of leather upholstery.
- pH neutral product.
- Formulated with natural oils and waxes.
- White cream and mild leather fragrance.
- Easy to apply and buff.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Shake well before using. Ready-to-use, do not dilute.
- Recommended for pigmented smooth leather. Pre-inspect leather condition for cracking, stains, cuts or damage. Pre-test in an inconspicuous location for colour fastness, darkening or texture change. Not recommended for suede leather. Avoid application onto wood or other surfaces.
- Brush leather to remove loose soil. Apply a small quantity of Leather Cleaner onto a clean, slightly damp white terry cloth, gently clean a small area of leather. Pay special attention to removal of soil from stitching, creases and corners.
- Wipe and rinse surface with another damp towel to remove soil and cleaner. Towel dry.
- Rinse towels in clear water as needed to remove soil build-up.
- After cleaning, condition the leather with E675 Leather Conditioner to soften, restore and help protect leather.