Prochem Fine Fabric Solvent Cleaner B137 5 Ltr
Prochem Fine Fabric Solvent Cleaner B137 5 Ltr is a professional cleaning solution for delicate fabrics that are not suitable for wet cleaning. It is an odourless mineral solvent that can remove grease, oil and soil from upholstery, tapestry, silk and other fine fabrics. It is a WoolSafe approved product that is safe and effective for wool carpets and rugs.
It is a clear liquid that can be applied by hand using a solvent spray applicator. It does not require rinsing or vacuuming, and it dries quickly to a residue-free finish.
Some of the key features of Fine Fabric Solvent Cleaner are -
- Odourless mineral solvent.
- WoolSafe approved product.
- Suitable for delicate fabrics.
- Clear liquid.
- No rinsing or vacuuming required.
- Residue-free finish.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Always refer to Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Vacuum fabric thoroughly to remove loose soil and dust.
- Always pre-test fabric with Fine Fabric Solvent Cleaner for colour fastness and texture change in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
- Ensure adequate ventilation, no smoking and prohibit people and pets from the cleaning area. Wear solvent resistant gloves, safety glasses and an approved organic solvent cartridge respirator when applying this product.
- For hand cleaning application only, spray lightly onto surface of fabric using an approved solvent spray applicator. Do not mist or aerosolise spray. Brush heavily soiled areas if required, then blot or wipe fabric with clean white towel and allow fabric to dry completely before re-use. Allow used towels to dry in open air or store as flammable material in air-tight fire proof container.
- DO NOT USE IN SPRAY / VACUUM EXTRACTION MACHINES.