Prochem Filter-Out B171 1 Ltr
A water and solvent based stain remover for carpets and fabrics
Do you want to get rid of those ugly soil lines along your walls, doorways or vents? Do you need a product that can remove toner, carbon, soot or smoke stains from your carpets and fabrics? If so, you need Prochem Filter-Out B171 1 Ltr Trigger Spray, the ultimate product for removing charged particle soils.
- Prochem Filter-Out B171 1 Ltr Trigger Spray is a ready-to-use product that does not require any dilution or mixing. It comes with a trigger sprayer for easy application. Simply spray it on the stained area and blot with a white towel or tissue.
- Prochem Filter-Out B171 1 Ltr Trigger Spray uses exclusive Prochem technology that neutralises the particle charge attraction, allowing the soils to be extracted away. It can remove air filtration soil lines, also known as draught marks, along walls and doorways, near heating and air conditioning vents. It can also remove toner spills, carbon, soot, smoke residue and other charged particle soils.
- Prochem Filter-Out B171 1 Ltr Trigger Spray has a clear liquid appearance and a floral fragrance that leaves a fresh and pleasant smell after use. It has a pH of 10.0, which means it is mildly alkaline and can dissolve oily residues.
Prochem Filter-Out B171 1 Ltr Trigger Spray is the perfect product for removing stubborn stains from your carpets and fabrics. It is powerful, convenient and easy to use. Don’t let soil lines or toner spills ruin your carpets and fabrics. Order Prochem Filter-Out B171 1 Ltr Trigger Spray today from Ashbys Cleaning Equipment.
Step by step instructions for using Prochem Filter-Out B171 1 Ltr -
- Before using the product, make sure to vacuum any loose soil with a vacuum nozzle. Do not use a brush or a brush type vacuum cleaner.
- Spray Filter-Out directly onto the stained areas with the trigger sprayer supplied. Do not over-wet the carpet.
- For heavy soil deposits, gently agitate the sprayed areas with a soft spotting brush.
- Allow the product to dwell for 3 to 5 minutes. This will help the product to neutralise the particle charge attraction and release the soils from the carpet fibres.
- Rinse the treated areas with a solution of B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse diluted at 1 part to 20 parts hot water, using a hand tool or an upholstery tool. This will help to remove any residue and prevent re-soiling.
- Blot or wipe the rinsed areas with a folded white terry towel. This will help to absorb any excess moisture and speed up the drying process.
- Lightly brush or groom the carpet fibres to align them and restore their appearance.