Prochem Fibrebuff B162 1 Kg
Prochem Fibrebuff B162 1 Kg is an acidic powder additive that enhances the stain removal power of your carpet cleaning detergent. It is specially designed to treat browning and water-damage stains on carpets and fabrics. Prochem Fibrebuff B162 1 Kg works in combination with Prochem Oxibrite B151 and Prochem Fibre Shampoo B105 to restore the original colour and appearance of your carpets and fabrics.
Some of the best features of Prochem Fibrebuff B162 1 Kg are -
- It is a pH reducer and de-browning additive that neutralises alkaline residues and removes tea and coffee stains.
- It is a white powder that dissolves easily in warm to hot water and does not leave any residue.
- It is compatible with most carpets and fabrics, but always pre-test for colour fastness before use.
- It is economical and effective, with a dilution rate of 30 to 60 ml per 5 litres of water.
To use Prochem Fibrebuff B162 1 Kg, follow these instructions -
- Mix 60 ml (4 measure scoops) of Prochem Fibrebuff B162 1 Kg, with 30 ml (2 measure scoops) of Prochem Oxibrite B151 and 250 ml of Prochem Fibre Shampoo B105 per 5 litres of warm to hot water.
- Apply the mixed solution by sprayer or rotary shampoo machine, then brush the affected areas and leave to dry.
- For best results, do not rinse out with extraction machine.
- For carpet stains and fabrics, apply foam only using a sponge or natural fibre brush. Allow the treated area to dry. For best results, do not rinse out with extraction machine.
- For further improvement, a second application may be necessary.