Prochem Contract Carpet Prespotter S708 5 Ltr
Prochem Contract Carpet Prespotter S708 5 Ltr is a powerful and safe pre-spray and spot cleaner for heavily soiled and greasy carpets. It is specially formulated to remove draught marks, grease, and heavy soil from carpets and rugs. It can also be used as a general purpose alkaline cleaner for most surfaces.
Some of the best features of Prochem Contract Carpet Prespotter S708 5 Ltr are -
- It is a high concentrate formula that delivers excellent cleaning results with a dilution rate of 1 to 8.
- It is a turquoise liquid with a lavender fragrance that deodorises the carpet fibres.
- It is compatible with most extraction machines and carpet cleaning detergents, but always pre-test for colour fastness before use.
- It has a pH of 10, which means it is alkaline and effective in breaking down oily and acidic soils.
To use Prochem Contract Carpet Prespotter S708 5 Ltr, follow these instructions -
- Pre-test for colour fastness on a hidden area of carpet before use.
- Dilute 125 ml of Prochem Contract Carpet Prespotter S708 5 Ltr with 1 litre of warm water in a sprayer or bucket.
- Apply the solution to the carpet using a sprayer.
- Allow the solution to dwell for 10 to 15 minutes, but do not let it dry on the carpet.
- Rinse and extract the carpet thoroughly with clean water or your preferred extraction detergent.
- For heavily soiled and greasy carpets, you can increase the dilution rate to 250 ml of Prochem Contract Carpet Prespotter S708 5 Ltr per litre of water.
- On wool and wool blend carpets, use B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse as a neutralising rinse solution in the extraction machine tank.
- pH Concentrate: 11.4
- pH Diluted: 10