Prochem Coffee Stain Remover B195 5 Ltr
Prochem Coffee Stain Remover is a specially formulated stain remover that can effectively remove coffee, tea, tannin, beer, water marks and many other yellow and brown discolorations on carpets and fabrics. It can be used on synthetic and natural fibre carpets, fabrics and other surfaces, subject to pre-testing. It is ready-to-use and has a pleasant lemon fragrance.
Some of the best features of this product are -
- It is a professional and industrial grade stain remover that can tackle tough stains on carpets and fabrics.
- It is easy to use and does not require mixing with other cleaning agents.
- It is acidic and may be mildly corrosive to mucous membranes, so it should be handled with care and protective gloves.
- It is biodegradable and has a low environmental impact.
- It comes in a 5 litre container that can last for a long time.
How to use Prochem Coffee Stain Remover B195 5 Ltr
- Before using this product, always test it on a hidden area of the carpet, fabric or surface to check for colour stability, colour change and texture change. Some fabrics and dyes may be sensitive to water or acidic solutions.
- Do not mix this product with other cleaning agents. It is ready-to-use and does not need dilution.
- Wear protective gloves when handling this product. It is acidic and may be mildly corrosive to mucous membranes.
- Apply the product to the stained area by using a sprayer. Do not over-wet the carpet or fabric.
- Blot the stain with a clean white towel, working from the outside to the centre of large stains. Repeat until no more stain transfers to the towel.
- For difficult stains, re-apply the product and leave it for 5 to 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
- For severe stains, use Prochem Browning Prescription B175 with an equal part of water and leave it for a longer period before rinsing.
- Some old tea and coffee stains, especially on natural fibres such as wool and cotton, may be permanent and cannot be removed by this product.
Ashbys also highly recommend Stainshield Tannin Stain Remover for tea, coffee and red wine stains. It's highly effective, great value and a product we feel every professional carpet and upholstery cleaner should have on their van.