Prochem Coffee Stain Remover B195 1 Ltr Trigger Spray
If you are looking for a professional and effective solution to remove coffee, tea, tannin, beer, water marks and other yellow and brown stains from carpets, fabrics and most surfaces, look no further than the Prochem Coffee Stain Remover B195 1 Ltr. This specially formulated stain remover is ready-to-use and can be applied by sprayer or blotting with a clean white towel. It works on both synthetic and natural fibres, subject to pre-testing. It has a pleasant lemon fragrance and a low pH of 2.5.
- Removes coffee, tea, tannin, beer, water marks and other yellow and brown stains from carpets, fabrics and most surfaces
- Ready-to-use and easy to apply by sprayer or blotting
- Works on synthetic and natural fibres, subject to pre-testing
- Has a pleasant lemon fragrance and a low pH of 2.5
Directions for using Prochem Coffee Stain Remover 1 Ltr
- Defore using the Prochem Coffee Stain Remover B195 1 Ltr, always pre-test it on a small and inconspicuous area of the carpet, fabric or surface to be treated. Check for any colour change, dye stability or texture change.
- Do not mix the product with any other cleaning agents. It is ready-to-use and does not need dilution.
- Apply the product to the stained area by using a sprayer. Alternatively, you can blot the product with a clean white towel, working from the outside to the centre of large stains.
- For difficult stains, re-apply the product and leave it for 5 to 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
- For severe stains, use Prochem Browning Prescription B175 with an equal part of water and leave it for a longer period before rinsing.
- Some old tea and coffee stains, especially on natural fibres such as wool and cotton, may be permanent and cannot be removed by this product.
We also highly recommend Stainshield Tannin Remover for tea, coffee and red wine stains. It is very effective, well priced and something all carpet cleaning professionals should carry on their vehicle.