Prochem Bonnet Buff B110 5 Ltr
Prochem Bonnet Buff B110 5 Ltr is a low VOC formula concentrate with anti-soil properties for effective spray cleaning of carpets in conjunction with rotary carpet bonnet pads. Bonnet-Buff will effectively encapsulate and release soil, leaving a clean, dry and residue free carpet.
- Carpet maintenance cleaner with anti-soiling encapsulation agent.
- For use on light to moderate surface soils.
- Ideal for regular, low-cost maintenance of traffic areas in commercial areas.
- Clear liquid with a lemon and lavender fragrance.
Directions For Use
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Mix 1 part B110 Bonnet-Buff with 16 parts of warm to hot water (300ml per 5 litres of water).
- Always pre-test carpet for colour fastness with ready-to-use solution before proceeding.
- Apply solution by pressure sprayer fitted with a fan jet at approximately 30 to 40 psi (2 to 3 bar). Do not over wet.
- Apply approximately 5 litres of mixed solution over an area of 30 to 50 square metres, depending upon soil level. Follow up with low speed rotary machine with a soil absorbent or micro-fibre bonnet pad. When pad becomes soiled, reverse or soak in warm water and wring out before re-use. For heavier soils, the pad may be pre-soaked in solution then lightly squeezed in a mop wringer before use. Re-set pile with carpet pile brush or groomer rake and replace furniture on pads or blocks.
- pH Concentrate: 9.0
- pH Diluted: 9.0
Manufactured by: Prochem