rochem Alkleen A250 5 Ltr
Prochem Alkleen A250 5 Ltr is a universal alkaline cleaner concentrate that can effectively clean hard floors, plastics, and most washable surfaces. It can be applied by rotary or scrubber-drier floor machine or sprayer, and has a pleasant citrus fragrance. Alkleen is suitable for professional and industrial use only, and should not be used on food contact surfaces.
Best features of Prochme Alkleen 5 Ltr include -
- Universal alkaline cleaner concentrate for floors and all washable surfaces
- Highly effective for spray cleaning of hard floors that do not respond to neutral maintainers
- Can be applied by rotary or scrubber-drier floor machine or sprayer
- Turquoise blue liquid with citrus fragrance
- Dilution ratio: 1:20 or 1:10 depending on the level of soiling
- pH Concentrate: 11.4, pH Diluted: 9.5
Instructions for using Prochem Alkleen A250 5 Ltr
- Before using Alkleen, make sure to pre-test the surface to be cleaned for compatibility and colour fastness.
- Dilute Alkleen concentrate with warm water according to the level of soiling. For light to medium soiling, use 50 ml of Alkleen per litre of water (1:20 dilution ratio). For heavy soiling, use 100 ml of Alkleen per litre of water (1:10 dilution ratio). For very heavy soiling, Alkleen can be used at higher concentrations.
- Apply the diluted solution by spray applicator, mop, rotary machine or scrubber drier. Do not use Alkleen on food contact surfaces.
- Follow up with wet pick-up vacuum, buffing pad or towel to remove the dirt and excess solution.
- Rinse the surface with clean water if necessary.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Mix 50 to 100ml Alkleen concentrate per litre of warm water (1:20 or 1:10)
- For very heavy soiling Alkleen can be used at higher concentrations.
- Always pre-test surface to be cleaned before proceeding.
- Apply diluted solution by spray applicator, mop, rotary machine or scrubber drier.
- Follow up with wet pick-up vacuum, buffing pad or towel.
- Do not use Alkleen on food contact surfaces.
- pH Concentrate: 11.4
- pH Diluted: 9.5