Enchanting Deodoriser for Carpets, Upholstery, and Rugs
Elevate the post-carpet cleaning experience with NJORD Avarice, a premium deodoriser specially formulated for carpets, upholstery, and rugs. Its irresistible blend of pepper, Casablanca Lily, and Patchouli creates a captivating fragrance that appeals to both men and women, leaving a lasting impression on your clients.
To achieve optimal results and impress your clients, Njord recommend the following applications -
- Incorporate Avarice into your pre-treatment process to set the stage for a delightful scent experience.
- Add it to the rinsing solution of your extraction carpet cleaning machine for a long-lasting and alluring aroma.
- Utilize Avarice as a finishing spray after extraction cleaning to leave your clients' space infused with freshness.
By following these recommendations, you can enhance the deodorising effectiveness of your cleaning routine while immersing your clients in the captivating fragrance of NJORD Avarice. Create a memorable post-cleaning experience and exceed client expectations with the enchanting aroma of Avarice. Elevate your services today!
This fragrance reminds us of
Please take note that these instructions are intended for professional use only. Ensure that the product is thoroughly shaken before use.
For Portable Machines
- Fill your machine with the appropriate amount of water as required.
- Add the chemical to the water in your extraction machine and stir well.
- To refresh, mix 100ml of the product per 10 Litres of water in your machine.
- For a potent and long-lasting fragrance, mix 250ml of the product per 10 Litres of water in your machine.
For Truck-Mounted Machines
- Fill your chemical stock tank halfway, and then add the desired amount of chemical.
- Fill the stock tank with water and prime the feed. Set the flow rate to 2-4 GPH.
- To refresh, mix 1 Litre of the product per 20 Litres of water in your machine.
- For a potent and long-lasting fragrance, mix 2 Litres of the product per 20 Litres of water in your machine.
- Fill your sprayer to slightly above the halfway mark.
- Add the chemical, followed by adding 1 Litre per 10 Litres.
- Fill the remaining portion of your sprayer.
- For inline sprayers, add 250 ml per 1 Litre of chemical.
- Fill your misting bottle with the undiluted chemical.
- Apply sparingly by misting the desired area or fabric.
Manufactured by : NJORD Chemicals