Leatherguard Leather Conditioning Cream 500 ml
Leather Conditioning Cream with added anti-stain protection is the premium, essential treatment to replenish the original anti-stain properties of your finished leather upholstery. Apply regularly (and especially after cleaning), to retain protection against spillage and ensure that both the look and feel of your furniture remains at its very best.
- Shake well before use and always pre-test for suitability on inconspicuous area before commencing treatment.
- Ensure leather is clean and free from dust.
- Apply a liberal amount of cream on to a damp cloth or sponge.
- Condition leather by using light circular motions, paying particular attention to high usage areas, such as seat cushions and arm rests. Avoid rubbing hard.
- Using a soft cloth, buff leather when dry.
Provided as a guide only, varying with soil levels, size and amount of loose cushions, 500 ml of Leatherguard Leather Conditioning Cream with added Protection will treat between 6-10 suites.
Manufactured by: Stainshield Ltd