Birchmeier Foam-Matic / Foamatic 1.25 E Pump-up Foaming Sprayer
Birchmeire Foam-Matic 1.25E is the perfect foaming pump-up sprayer for applying shampoo pre-treatments when professionally cleaning upholstery. The Foam-Matic keeps the foamed chemical on the surface of the material being cleaned, rather than allowing it to penetrate in to the stuffing .
Also, ideal for applying foamable cleaning agents to vertical surfaces and alloy wheels, providing an extended dwell time to achieve the best results from your cleaning product.
Use for low-moisture upholstery & mattress cleaning
Using the Foam-Matic pump-up sprayer to foam apply your pre-treatment, it’s easy to see the areas you’ve covered as the foam sits on the surface of the upholstery, without penetrating in to the filling of the cushion. This keeps the pre-treatment on the surface for longer giving so you get maximum cleaning performance from your pre-treatment.
The Foam-Matic is ideal for use with Ashbys Supreme Shampoo. Ashbys Supreme Shampoo is alcohol based to speed up drying times and low pH to be safe on sensitive fibres.
- Always pre-test for colour-fastness and suitability before proceeding.
- Pour in the Ashbys Supreme Shampoo.
- Dilute with cold water. To increase the richness of the foam, increase the ratio of Ashbys Supreme Shampoo to water in the sprayer.
- Pump up to pressure.
- Spray apply foam.
- Gently agitate with an upholstery shampoo brush.
- Remove by either toweling off or the recommended process is professional hot water extraction cleaning using Ashbys Liquid Extraction Cleaner 5 Ltr and your favourite low-moisture upholstery tool.
- Finally towel-off to improve drying time and lay any pile it it’s correct direction.
- Spray apply a light mist neat (undiluted) of Ashbys Extra Fresh to deodorise and sanitise.
- Then spray apply a neat mist of Ashbys Supreme Finish to prevent colours running, browning and add vibrant to your colours.
- Fill the tank - prior to use, depressurise the tank by lifting the pressure-relief valve.
- Carefully screw in the pump and fill the tank - avoid exceeding the specified maximum volume of 1.25L/1.32 US-Quart to allow room for air cushion.
- Maximum temperature is 30°C/86°F.
- To pressurise, tighten the pump and activate 15 times.
- To foam, press the lever firmly.
- To release pressure, slowly unscrew the pump holding away from body.
- After use, empty the tank & wash out using a non-abrasive solution at 30°C/86°F max.
- Dry by leaving the sprayer open & upside down (w/o pump).
- Periodically clean nozzle & filter with nail brush or toothbrush. Do not clean nozzle with hard objects or blow through it.
- Store away from frost.