Bio Productions Fabric Protector STAPROT5 5 Ltr
Bio Productions Fabric Protector STAPROT5 5 Ltr Fabric Protector is an aqueous based, fully polymerized fluorocarbon protection treatment that provides soil and stain resistance to wet- cleanable carpets and upholstery fabrics. Ready to use.
- Suitable for use on nearly all fibres (excluding polypropylene and some modern acrylics)
- A non-toxic protector that doesn’t adversely affect rubber or latex backings
The area to be protected must be thoroughly vacuumed and cleaned prior to application. Cleaning should be done using either hot water extraction or dry cleaning. Prior to application, care should be taken to ensure that the dye content is stable by testing in a non conspicuous area. It should be noted that water based fluorocarbon treatments may reduce the lustre on certain high sheen fibres and cause a slight change in texture of velvets.
- Dispense solution into a manual or electric sprayer. Pump manual units until pressure gauge reaches 40psi. Holding spray nozzle approx. 30cm from the carpet, cover the area evenly, overlapping on each stroke to ensure full coverage. Remember to pre-test for colour stability.
- Allow 5L for approx. 28sqm on medium pile carpets
- Pressure should be brought back to 40psi if below 30psi
- Over application on carpets that are not properly secured are all susceptible to shrinkage or distortion. Man-made fibres have low absorbency and caution should be taken to prevent moisture penetrating the backing
- Must penetrate carpet pile. Rake carpet with carpet groom, or light pre-spray with clean water will help prior to application.
- For best results allow 24 hours to dry completely Spray using approved spray apparatus wearing appropriate respiratory PPE. The area to be treated should be well ventilated and vacated by children and pets. It should not be used in confined spaces
Manufactured by: Bio Productions