Bio Productions Bio Mix for Grease Traps BM500 500 G
Bio Productions Bio Mix for Grease Traps BM500 500 G is a dry powder containing selected micro-organisms and enzymes that efficiently reduce the wastes typically evacuated into the drainage systems of kitchens and other catering and food processing units. Bio Mix is suitable for use in all types of drains, sinks and small bore pipes, as well as maintaining septic tanks, grease traps and complete sewerage systems.
- Liquifies fats and grease
- Neutral pH of 6.5—7.5
- Reduces odours
- Improves drain flow rates
- Will not damage the drainage system or environment
Bio Mix contains strains of non-harmful microorganisms, typically 500,000,000 units per ml. Bio Mix is a tan powder with a very slight yeast fragrance. Disinfectants, bleach caustic and acid products will adversely effect the biological action of Bio Mix. Drainage systems cannot be damaged or overdosed by this product.
- Sinks, Baths, Showers, Urinals & Waste Outlets: Starter dose – 25g each: Maintenance – 25g pm
- Interceptorrs, Grease Traps & Septic Tanks: Starter dose – 50g per 100L: Maintenance – 25g per 100L capacity pw.
- Soakaways: Starter dose – 100g per 1000L Maintenance – 25g per 1000L capacity per week.
Manufactured by: Bio Productions