- Unique reinforced cleaning head – so vacuum slot doesn’t close up over time.
- Non-drip jet filters – to prevent jets blocking and dripping when trigger is released.
- Securely welded jet manifold – to help prevent stress and weld fracture on the jet tubes.
- 3000 psi wire reinforced flexible solution hose, joining trigger valve to jet manifold (rather than a solid stainless steel tube) – so it won’t make an irritating noise as it vibrates against the vac tube during use. Easily be replaced if it blocks or leaks.
- Good positive vacuum contact with the carpet, producing the driest results your machine can offer.
- Constructed from high quality polished stainless steel to produce a reassuringly weighted superior carpet cleaning wand with a low-friction vacuum slot.
- Can be fitted with Ashbys Teflon Wand Glide PC10911 – allowing you to work much quicker and reduce your cleaning effort by half!
- Adjustable grab handle – for comfortable ergonomic use.
- Can be supplied jetted for use up to 200 psi or up to 1200 psi.
- Fitted with an premium quality easy squeeze 1200 psi double mounted trigger valve.
Because all wands are NOT created equal!
Your wand and carpet cleaning machine are probably the two most important items of equipment you use every time you clean - so go PREMIUM!
Ashbys Heavy Duty Premium Quality 2 Jet Wand is professional grade and constructed from the highest quality polished stainless steel. Featuring a reinforced vacuum slot and robust construction, this wand has been engineered for heavy duty carpet cleaning. Glides easily over carpet. Supplied as standard with optional Grab Handle for additional comfort during use.
All 2 jet wands are NOT the same (even when they look very similar) - read our Features list to see how our premium wand is superior.
Ideal for use with
- Ashbys Enforcer
- Ashbys Ninja
- Ashbys Sensei
- Most other makes and models of professional hot water extraction carpet cleaning machines using a 1-1/2 inch / 38 mm vacuum hose cuff on the tool end.
Sensible and comfortable 35½ inch / 90 cm working height
Many almost identical looking, cheaper quality 2 jet wands have a very low working angle (as low as 27 inch / 69 cm), making them awkward and back-breaking to use.
Good vacuum contact with the carpet, to produce the driest possible results your machine can offer
Other almost identical looking, cheaper quality 2 jet wands have a very poor vacuum seal on the carpet, so no matter how hard or at what angle you work, there will always be air escaping (you can hear it) - so you'll extract less water, leaving carpets dirtier and wetter.
Robust construction - NO reinforcing spacer required inside the vacuum slot, which can clog with hair and fluff during use
Weaker wands require a spacer centrally positioned, inside the vacuum slot. The construction of these wands is such, that without this the vacuum slot would close over time due to fatigue. When carpet cleaning, hair and fibres catch round this reinforcing spacer, which can then causes streaking. Our robust reinforced vacuum slot means this spacer is not required.
The jet manifold is securely welded to vacuum tube for durability
Some other 2 jet wands have the jet manifold NOT welded to the vacuum tube – simply floating; relying on the two welds joining it to the jet holders to hold the manifold in position. Unfortunately during loading and unloading from your vehicle, this manifold will get impacted. These impacts put stress on the two jet holder welds and can make them fail and leak prematurely. Ashbys premium qualirty 2 Jet Wand has a securely welded jet manifold, giving your wand maximum lifespan.
3000 psi flexible hose fitted between trigger and jets
rather than solid stainless steel solution tube often found on cheaper wands. Wands fitted with a stainless steel solution tube can chatter, as the tube bangs against the vacuum pipe during use. This stainless steel solution tube is often welded to the jet manifold - which is not great idea, because if knocked (for example during transit in your vehicle); this weld can fail. This means you'll need to get it re-welded by a specialist stainless steel welder - all aggravation you don't need! For improved reliability and to prevent chattering, Ashbys Premium Quality 2 Jet Wand uses a high quality flexible solution pipe secured to the vacuum tube. It costs more to manufacture the wand this way, but it's money well spent.
Brass jets protected by Jet Filters fitted with check-valves
Filters help to minimise jet blockages and check-valves prevent dripping from jets when you're not squeezing the wand trigger.
1200 psi rated high temperature brass easy-squeeze valve
A comfortable and easy to depress trigger helps minimise operator fatigue.
1-1/2 inch / 38 mm vacuum tube
Connects to an industry standard 1-1/2inch / 38 mm vacuum hose cuff.
12 inch / 30.5 cm wide low friction easy-glide reinforced cleaning head
The perfect width for comfortable, ergonomic carpet cleaning.
Optional Teflon Glide available
Work even faster with this ultra low-friction, high airflow glide for reduced effort carpet cleaning.
Minimise over-spray whilst cleaning.
Lightweight and robust with swan neck design
Makes cleaning under desks simple.
Adjustable grab handle
Comfort assist adjustable height grab handle for ergonomic use.
Your choice of connector
See ‘Select Connector’ options to specify male, female or heat insulated V2 female connector on your wand.
Selecting your jets
- If using pump pressures up to 200 psi select Brass 110 03 Jets.
- If using pump pressures over 200 psi (for example 400, 600 and 800 psi etc) select Brass 110 015 Jets.
Ref: PC3002 / PC6950
Manufactured by: Ashbys