Prochem Multi Pro S709 5 Ltr
Prochem Multi Pro S709 5 Ltr is a versatile and effective pre-spray and spot cleaner for carpets and fabrics. It is specially formulated to remove draught marks, grease, and heavy soil from carpets and rugs. It can also be used as a general purpose alkaline cleaner for most surfaces.
Some of the best features of Prochem Multi Pro S709 5 Ltr are -
- It is a high concentrate formula that delivers excellent cleaning results with a dilution rate of 1 to 8.
- It is a turquoise green liquid with a pleasant citrus mint fragrance that deodorises the carpet fibres.
- It is compatible with most extraction machines and carpet cleaning detergents, but always pre-test for colour fastness before use.
- It has a pH of 11.4, which means it is alkaline and effective in breaking down oily and acidic soils.
To use Prochem Multi Pro S709 5 Ltr, follow these instructions -
- Pre-test for colour fastness on a hidden area of carpet before use.
- Dilute 125 ml of Prochem Multi Pro S709 5 Ltr with 1 litre of warm water in a sprayer or bucket.
- Apply the solution to the carpet using a sprayer or a brush, working from the outside to the centre of the stain.
- Allow the solution to dwell for 10 to 15 minutes, but do not let it dry on the carpet.
- Rinse and extract the carpet thoroughly with clean water or your preferred extraction detergent.
- For heavily soiled and greasy carpets, you can increase the dilution rate to 250 ml (15 measure scoops) of Prochem Multi Pro S709 5 Ltr per litre of water. You can also add 10 to 30 ml of Prochem Multi Pro S709 5 Ltr per litre of mixed extraction solution in the machine tank as a booster.
- On wool and wool blend carpets, use B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse as a neutralising rinse solution in the extraction machine tank.
- pH Concentrate: 11.4
- pH Diluted: 10.5