Ashbys Spotter 3 500 ml
Highly effective carpet and upholstery spot remover for paint, ball point ink, inks (various), oil, grease, nail polish, cosmetics and most adhesives ... more info
Prochem Solvex A277 1Ltr
Prochem Solvex A277 1Lt is a water-rinseable solvent spotter that effectively removes paint, varnish, nail polish and ink stains from carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces. It is a non-volatile blend of solvents and detergents that penetrates and dissolves the stain without damaging the surface. Prochem Solvex A277 1Lt is a clear liquid with an aromatic odour. Check-out Prochem's handy Stain Removal Guide.
Some of the best features of Prochem Solvex A277 1Lt are -
- Effective on gloss and emulsion paints, nail polish, varnish and solvent soluble inks.
- It is a ready-to-use product that does not require dilution or mixing.
- It is compatible with most carpets and fabrics, but always pre-test for colour fastness before use.
- It is easy to apply by sprayer, sponge or cotton bud, depending on the stain size and location.
- It is water-rinseable, which means it can be rinsed out with clean water or extraction detergent after treatment.
To use Prochem Solvex A277 1Lt, follow these instructions -
- Before using the product, test it on a small and inconspicuous area of the carpet, fabric or surface to check for any adverse effects
- Do not use on materials that are sensitive to solvents (such as some plastics).
- If you are using the product indoors, make sure the area is well-ventilated.
- Use a white towel or cotton bud to apply Solvex to the stain. DO NOT USE TOO MUCH. DO NOT POUR DIRECTLY ONTO STAIN. Only use on small spots and stains on the surface.
- Use a blunt knife to scrape off any residues that have softened or use a white towel or tissue to blot the spots gently. DO NOT RUB.
- If the stain is still visible, apply Solvex again.
- For better results, rinse the area with water to remove any remaining residues and prevent ring marks.
- Note: Some old ink and paint marks may not be removable.