The XLE PRO-4040 FilmTec™ Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis 4" Element ensures higher system efficiency at low applied pressure and uses a tape-wrapped design for exceptional performance. With an extended product lifespan and convenience of a dry start-up, it is an ideal choice for commercial applications.
- Commercial water treatment systems
- Food service
- Medical and research institutions
- Hospitality industry
- High flux results in high yields
- High rejection provides good water quality
- Designed to produce good water quality at very low applied pressure
- Diameter : 4"
- Length : 40"
- Weight : 15lbs
- Active Membrane : 87 ft2
- Membrane Type : Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Outer Shell : Tape-wrapped Fiberglass
- Applied Pressure : 100 PSI
- Nominal Capacity : 2600 GPD
- Maximum Pressure : 600 PSI
- Stabilized Salt Rejection : 99.0%